VAST - CM 21
It is used to measure high and low frequency vibration, bearing condition, temperature, rotation speed as well as for audio monitoring of vibration signals. The main application is condition monitoring and bearing condition assessment.
Following are some of the important features of the DC-23 analyzer.
- The CM-21 is used to measure RMS, Peak, Peak-Peak, Peak-factor of:
- Additional functions include
- Rotation speed measurements
- Temperature measurements
- Audio monitoring of the vibration signal
- Alarm levels can be set for each vibration measurement. It allows detection of the alarm state of equipment during measurements.
- The VibroLevel software is supplied with the CM-21. It allows
- Configuration of database and save the history of measurements for trending and analysis
- Setup route maps for measurements, load and unload them to the CM-21
- Setting alarm alarm levels individually for each point
- Reports are exported in the MS Excel files.
Vibrometer, pyrometer, tachometer, stethoscope, data collector
Detector: RMS, Peak, Peak-Peak, Peak-factor
Measuremnt range: -40…+350 C
Resolution: 0,1 C
Measurement range: 2…650 Hz (120…39 000 RPM)
Weight: 315 gr
Size: 86х138х26 mm
Protection: Ex, IP65
Operation temperature: -20…+50 C
Operation time from batteries: 8 hours, not less
Memory: 12 000 measurements